philippe_44 wrote:
> I don’t think it’s linked to 0.126.2. Set log to debug, try to play one
> track. There will be a long trace in server.log. Put it in a zip and
> send it to me

Thanks Philippe

Quite frankly I don't know what to think. Plugin works fine this
morning, although I did not change anything. Same build level of LMS,
same version of plugin, no updates on raspbian...

Testing protocol has not changed, I try one of the Recently Played
tracks. One day it works, one day it does not. The only change since
yesterday (assuming Google did not change anything in the API) is that
my router has a scheduled reboot each night at 3am. Could be that DNS
then resolves the YouTube URL to a different google server, giving a
different cached version of the page... for the record I use Cloudflare
DNS (1.1.1.1) and maybe Google dint like that [emoji1787]

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk