Bukem wrote:
> When attempting to download a playlist i get the error "Error: Cannot
> create download folder" . I "OK" out of the error and another one pops
> up infinitely until the app crashes. This is on a Galaxy S10 5G with the
> latest app from the play store. My my download folder in settings is
> "Music". I tried using /storage/emulated/0/Music but that failed as
> well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Song downloads already go into the default Music folder, the folder
specified in the app is a sub-folder under that. Prior to Android 10,
the app can a create that folder by itself, but it is no longer allowed
to do that. At some point I'll update to app to use a newer storage
mechanism, but for now you can either manually create the sub-folder in
Music, or just leave the field in the app settings blank.