dolodobendan wrote:
> I have to revise my former post: It doesn't work on my Sonos One (with
> Google Assistant installed), but it does work on my Sonos One SL pair.

What settings do you use for the bridge to achieve this?

I’m currently trying out a pair of Sonos One SLs. I can play fine,
play/pause and volume work fine from LMS. However if I use the
play/pause button or volume controls on the device they do not work
(neither through the app). Funny thing is if I swipe left/right on the
device controls then this does indeed work correctly and skips track
forward/backward.

Any ideas? Cheers