expectingtofly wrote:
> Release 2.9.0 includes :
>
> FEATURES:
> >   >   >
  -  When playing a recent programme from the schedule that is not
  > available as an on-demand stream yet, the plugin will fall back to
  > playing the programme through a live rewind stream.  This should
  > mean programmes are available immediately (the current on-air
  > programme will play from the beginning if initiated from the
  > schedule).
  -  Track times are now included in the track lists for music
  > programmes.
  > > >

> BUG FIXES:
> >   >   >
  -  Fixed a problem that hindered the on player buffering on the live
  > stream.
  -  Fixed inaccurate duration on some audio on-demand streams.
  -  Other minor bug fixes.

> This release is available now in the main repository.I tried to check the
> Bruce Springsteen show duration but as Kidstypike
said the news seems to have been removed from it already, maybe only the
current day's programmes contain news. I then checked OJ Borg from this
afternoon and the time reported from both the BBC Sounds app and your
plugin was 3:02.59 which must include the news. So the issue is fixed
[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk