Hi all,

I have a 64Bit Asio Interface here which I would like to use with
Squeezelite. It appears in the Audio List and can be selected. It plays
on Channel 1+2.

2 questions:

1) Is it possible to have multiple instances of squeezelite? Under Linux
this is very easy as you just have to start it twice on a second command
line. In Windows it appears that it is not possible but maybe there's an
option.
2) If it would be possible to start a 2nd (or 3rd) instance how can I
assign The channels of the Interface. Under Linux I have done that in
the asound config. With foobar e.g. there is an option called
channelmapping where I could assign this in the software but with
squeezelite I have not found anything yet.
There's no option in the driver as far as I could see.

Thanks for your help