Since my previous problem with Spotty has been solved, I've been using
it a lot more, and am building up a collection of albums.

However, all Spotify albums seem to go into the Genre "Spotify"
regardless of what genre they may be.

Is there any way of editing this so that I can move, say, Jazz, albums
into Genre 'Jazz', Classical into 'Classical' etc?

That way, it will integrate even better with my local library for things
like random play.

On all my local music files, I can change Genres using MP3Tag, but with
Spotify there isn't a file I can tag, unless I've missed something.

Thanks for any help.

S.