Peter Galbavy wrote:
> I see the same, most days, and I have just assumed that it's the player
> crashing and the process being dumped by Windows. I have not reqported
> as I have not looked at it as closely as you and I also, possibly
> falsely, assumed someone else would report it and it would get fixed.
> Been happening for months for me.

The problem is obviously with Squeezelite (the player) not with
Squeezelite-X (the UI). The problem with the player is discussed in this
thread:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113554-SqueezeLite-on-Windows-pausing-interruption-dropout-of-audio-every-5-minutes

I posted this here just to point out that one may avoid running into the
problem by using a bigger stream buffer size.
You can set this via Squeezelite-X settings by adding e.g. "-b 16384" to
the commandline for Sqeezelite (not Squeezelite-X).