ido_nl wrote:
> Thank you all for the replies, but no dice unfortunately.
>
> @Jaca what are your settings?
>
> I created everything from scratch now, using the cummunity LMS
> (lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver)
>
> Also mapped all the ports to their own ports
> -p 9000:9000/tcp \
> -p 9090:9090/tcp \
> -p 3483:3483/tcp \
> -p 3483:3483/udp
>
> also tried 5353, but that port is already in use, now i mapped it to
> 5354
>
> I installed the Spotty plugin and also have my piCorePlayer running on
> my Pi (dont think this is actually needed for the Spotty plugin to work,
> I think it works through the LMS and not the player, right?)
> But I did enable  Enable Spotify Connect endpoint for this player within
> LMS
>
> Also tried a windows player (Squeezelite-X), same result.
>

> I still cant see the Spotty in my Spotify client. Good to hear its
> working for others using Docker and Synology, don't have a clue why it
> isnt working for me. Also dont know how to debug this.

hmm not sure what to advise... I'm running docker in host mode as had
some troubles with bridge mode and gave up investigating it further..

Other then that you are using Picoreplayer where my squeezelite is on
osmc, but frankly Pcp should be way better..

Just by chance.. Are still using synology LMS package? That could cause
conflict somewhere..
Sorry I'm not much help..

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin