freelsjd wrote:
> Philippe, I switched to the static-build version.  I cannot see any cpu
> hang of any kind thus far.  When I streamed a flac channel from radio
> paradise, the cpu got up to 70-80%, but then going back to acc-320K gets
> down to 10% or so.  Even lower to 4% for lower bit rate channels.
>
> I suppose the static-build will require more memory, but that is not a
> problem on this machine.  Wish I had thought to try that earlier.
>
> I am attaching my configuration anyway to fulfill your request. Even
> though the .xml file is a test file, the uploader here refuses, so I
> changed it to .txt file extension so it would upload.
>
> If it hangs again, I will post back again to this thread.
>
> Thanks so much.  This plugin is great to have and use !

Good! That also gives me a good hint - Any chance you could try the
version I've updated a couple of days ago as well?

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3