wtnh wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in getting ngrok installed and running (with
> autostart) on piCorePlayer? I've seen several posts where people have
> had problems, but no workarounds.
>
> I would really like to try the Alexa skills but piCorePlayer is not
> exactly a standard Linux distro and I would rather not spend hours
> trying to figure this out myself, so any hints appreciated!

I don't think anybody ever reported they got it working and autostarting
and also updating the uuid. I might take a look at this myself to see if
I can figure it out (I never used pCP as I prefer Ubuntu for LMS
myself).

You do know that ngrok can run on any machine in your LAN and point
towards LMS on pCP ? Any Windows, Mac or Linux box can proxy over to
that pi for you.