cpd73 wrote:
> Not sure if this will help, but I made a note of the steps I took at:
> https://github.com/CDrummond/musicip - Look for the "Raspberry Pi
> installation" section.
It totally helps me.

I just got stuck at Step 12 now:

I already have MusicIp stored on that machine, and I don't have an lms
user - for simplicities sake, it's running as pi (I know, bad, but I
didn't want to complicate things for me right now):

> pi@raspberrypi4:~ $ ls MusicIP/MusicMagicMixer/
> ConnectionManager1.xml  lib      mm.jar   mmserver  MusicMagicMixer
> notes.txt
> ContentDirectory1.xml   mipcore  mmm.ini  moods     MusicMagicServer
> server

So things are differing beginning step 13 and I don't quite get it how
irt should be. I also don't have the register,key and mip.service files
mentioned.