Please can I have some assistance with some wider testing of some
changes I've made for streaming.

Up until now, the plugin has been  forcing HTTP streaming.  I don't
expect that to work forever, so I would like to move the default
streaming over to HTTPS.  I've made some changes to support this, I
believe it is going to be compatible for almost all current users.

This new version (2.12.0) is available from the beta repository
http://plugins.expectingtofly.co.uk/betarepo.xml  .

You can switch back to forcing http streaming in settings,  if you find
its not working for you, but I would be interested in seeing the logs of
any issues you encounter.

Thanks.

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki