didjean wrote:
> it seems it's about time for me to bring back my old Echo to life and
> test your Alexa Skill.
> I moved away from Alexa as the French version is quite bad compared to
> Google Assistant. Any chance to see your great dev being ported one day
> to GA?

I’ve never even looked at how much effort it might be to port to GA. For
LMS-lite I did not use any Amazon SDKs and I just create the raw JSON
create all the JSON so it would depend on whether GA has equivalent
functionality in nodejs.

The thing is, it’s hardly worth it for the tiny numbers of people using
voice control with LMS. If you are a GA or Siri fan, it won’t break the
bank to get a used Echo just for controlling LMS via Alexa. A used Dot 2
goes for €20. You won’t die from having Alexa in your house aswell
[emoji41]