dbinder101 wrote:
> I had to re-install LMS and Dynamic Playlist  was one of the plug-ins I
> used often. Unfortunately, I don't see it anymore under the 3rd Party
> Plug-ins list. Does someone know the URL for the Additional Repositories
> form? Or how I can manually download and install it?

Which version of LMS have you installed?

On the plugins page, if you scroll right down to the bottom, do you see
a checkbox with a "*WARNING - These are 3rd Party Plugins not guaranteed
to work under the current version of Logitech Media Server. They've been
abandoned by their authors and are no longer maintained. Worst case they
could break your Logitech Media Server. Use at your own risk"* ?

If yes, that maybe where your plugin is hiding.

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.0/pi screen/Hifiberry DAC HAT Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi