Jeff07971 wrote:
> I'm an energy vampire, I get my blood from the neighbours :D

I know I sound like a Head Master or Mr Rogers expaining traffic safety
to children but...."

It is called "phantom" or "standby" power, and it could account
for up to 10 per cent of your home’s energy use. The average
Canadian home has 25 or more electronic devices that use phantom power,
costing approximately $150 a year in electricity.You can fight the
phantoms and control costs with simple steps."
https://www.hydroone.com/saving-money-and-energy/residential/tips-and-tools/phantom-power

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.1 - 1606928904 @ Thu Dec 3 01:21:23
CET 2020
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver,
Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless