Hi - I have a CD which rips to a single 230MB FLAC file using EAC. If I
play it with the Inguz equalizer on, then two things happen. Firstly
there is a fraction of a second played right at the beginning of the
track which shouldn't be there. Secondly, and more importantly, it just
stops playing after about 30 seconds. If I change Settings->Filetypes to
use the SB built in decoder and disbale InguzDSP it works fine. Smaller
tracks also work fine with Inguz's equalizer on.

Any ideas? I am running SS 6.5.0 - 9916 since last time I used a newer
version there seemed to be various problems with stopping/starting at
the end of the track. This is run on a 2.8GHz PC with 1.5GB memory on
windows XP pro.

--
rbl