philchillbill wrote:
> Yes it is. But the ‘interface’ that the favorite command uses under the
> hood is not working well in both German and French. Amazon knows this
> but is not doing much about it. How are the other commands working in
> French? There has not been much feedback from the community after the
> skill was certified in French...

So far so good, it works quite well for what you can do with LMS-Lite.
Still need to play further, will report if any finding.

Happy that the whole set up is working on my Pi with Max2Play. Next
steps for me will be to try to set up the ngrok autostart and update.

Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer ---
iPeng & Material --- LMS 8.0.1 - 1606928904 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play ---
Qobuz