Greg Erskine wrote:
> It's 11:30, the room is dark, I'm lounging in my leather recliner,  I'm
> listening to some great music, fine tuning the volume as a favourite
> track starts, thinking how wonderful "Material" is, I go to hit CLOSE on
> the volume slider, but on my little iPhone 5 screen I miss by just a tad
> and hit "volume = 100%" instead.
>
> I'm awake now!! :mad: So are my neighbours.
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to prevent the volume jumping from
> normal levels to 100% in one step. Is it worthwhile?

Sounds like a reasonable idea. What would be 'normal' levels though?
Perhaps disallow jump to >=95% if volume <= 70%?

What, -might-, be better is to make the volume dialog a little taller,
so that the close button is further away. Also, you do not need to close
the dialog, it closes 10seconds after openeing, or last change.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.