jd68 wrote:
> I made the same observation as @paalb:
> When I add one of my playlists to the playing queue then the titles are
> not displayed in the queue window of Material Skin. Other skins or
> Jivelite show the song list.
>
> It happens not with all of my playlists. It is independent of the number
> of titles in the playlist: a playlist with 6000 titles is displayed
> while a short playlist with 500 titles not. Since I have seen it until
> now only with my Classical playlists, it might be related to the length
> of the content of the tags (Artist, Album, Title etc).
>
> I have detected it first with Material Skin version 2.2.x. It didn't
> changed when I moved back to 2.1.3. Today I moved further back to 2.0.2
> and here is everything fine.
>
> I have attached the JSON/COMETD logs of the browser for a "working" and
> "not working" playlist. Maybe it is useful.
> 33246
> 33247

Thanks. Pretty sure this is the same issue. Will be fixed in 2.2.3

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.