mherger wrote:
> > After each song 9 times out of 10 it will stop at the end of the
> first
> > track and I have to click next song or click play again. It then
> plays
> > one song and repeats the same issue. Sometimes it may play 2 tracks
> and
> > then stop.
>
> And you're sure there's no one else using your account at the same time?
>
> You can only play on one single device (phone, SB, etc.) at any time.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yes. 100% sure that no one else was using my account at the same time,
though I did have both Spotify on my macbook open and on my android
phone. I have seen the same happen even when only the macbook or only
the android Spotify was open.

I am using a family account though. I have my kids also linked to the
account but they were not playing Spotify at the same time.