Aesculus wrote:
> This looks good to me. I will try it out this weekend with the web
> browser, iPeng and Squeezer.
>
> Thanks for doing this.

You might want to hold off on your testing for a bit, Chris. I just ran
into the situation you are having with the volume going to 100% using
Squeezer and I believe I see where the problem is. It's the same problem
that user gnackwatschn reported above and my debug log looks a lot like
his. It appears that the calculation in routine updateSqueezeVol() is
coming up with a bogus high number when the AVR reports a 3-digit volume
such as MV395. I will code a fix for it and do some testing tomorrow.

-Sam