Aesculus wrote:

> Once again thank you for taking this on.

No problem, Chris. Thanks for your help. I have one more small change
I'd like to get in if you think it would be useful. It would sync the
client volume to the AVR each time the player is paused, regardless of
whether the volume synching option is selected. This would allow the
user to sync the volume manually without incurring the added network
overhead of synching at each track change, and would be useful to people
like me who sometimes use the AVR remote for volume changes. It's a
simple change and I could get it to you later today. What do you think?

Sam