lalu01 wrote:
> I have the same problem. In what directory exactly should i copy the
> files? Can you point me the way? Thanks!

Hopefully this won't conflict with the real fix when it turns up, but
cd into the folder
config/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DenonAvpControl/DenonAvpControl_2_1/DenonAvpControl
(you'll have to find where that is on your system - for me it's in the
Docker folder - you'll know it's right because when you "ls" you'll see
the Plugin.pm file and some others)
>From there, *cp -r * ../../*  should copy all those files back up to the
correct directory. Restart the service and it should be OK. It was for
me anyway. Can't guarantee it will work for everyone...

Good luck!