I am not sure if this belongs here, so it it belongs somewhere else, let
me know.

I have an SB Radio on firmware 8.0.1-r16835.  When I returned to my
office, one of my Red Radio's wifi had the red symbol so it was not
connected.  My other Back Radio four feet away was fine.  I have had
some recent trouble with the Red Radio radio seeing SSIDs.  (The problem
may be different that the disconnection problem that occurs in Radios
due to interference as the Black Radio has not had any problems.) I
wanted to try repair network prior to a reboot.   The Red Radio got
stuck on "repair network".  After 15 minutes I tried to cancel with a
long press of the home or power button, but it would not cancel its
attempt.  I had to unplug and remove the battery to reboot.  Upon
rebooting, Red saw my wifi network and connected again.

The issue that might be a firmware related is if the Radio gets stuck
and the ability of a long press of the home button to be an escape.

Paul