Hi

So for the last few days I have noticed that the track information
displayed during CBC's Nightstream broadcast is incorrect between what
the CBC Canada track info plugin app displays and CBC's website.

For example at 03.21am Toronto time (08.21 UK time) the CBC website
states that the track is 'STAY WITH ME' but the plugin displays "Parking
Lot":

33425

I use the stream for CBC Music Eastern (Toronto, Canada / Pop) provided
by the RadioNet plugin (which I believe is
http://cbcmp3.ic.llnwd.net/stream/cbcmp3_cbc_r2_iet).

Is the information from the stream just incorrect? Is there a better one
I can use.

I am using LMS Version: 8.1.2 - 1613284909, via PiCorePlayer v7.0.0.

Thanks in advance.

|Filename: CBC Radio.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33425|