Shozzer wrote:
> It's easily checked. Experiment with one album first and see how it
> looks in LMS and Subsonic. What do you use for tagging and what is your
> workflow? I use mp3tag pretty much exclusively as do, I think, many
> others on the forum.

Ripping with dbpoweramp - then:
Basic Tagging with mp3tag - Basic means, Genre which i want, comments
etc.
Jakoz - this Tool uses discogs and musicbrainz
musicbrainz picard - to fill the rest
mediamonkey - for Lyrics
Beatunes - for BPM and Mood

Each tool after mp3tag is configured to only modify/fill specific
fields/tags which i have defined beforehand.

Goal is to fill as much as possible automatically. Unfortunately not
every tool does everything. mp3tag is the beginning master and defines
my "must have" fixed lookalike tags. All tools after mp3tags are the
automatic, fill the rest, tools.

finish for publishing....