cpd73 wrote:
> As stated *many* times, these pages come from the 'Classic' skin - *all*
> material does is embed an 'iframe' with these pages, and add some CSS/JS
> tweaks to make them look a -little- more material-like.
>  You make it sound so trivial and simple when I'm sure it is nothing of
the sort. ;)
I'm rather a latecomer to Material having used OrangeSqueeze (dev now
ended) so didn't quite appreciate all the limitations.

> No, as they are from an 'iframe' which prevents buttons in the toolbar
> (where the title is) from interacting with the contents.
My web app arch knowledge is very limited (my background is in the
underlying layers) so forgive my naivety but if the Classic skin was
changed then it'd be possible with Material? Given the above I presume
you've gone down all the different avenues of independent APK, LMS mods
etc. so I'll do some digging. :)