Hi,

i am using LMS for years now and recently came acros the SDT
screensaver. This looks awsome!
My current setup is:
LMS 8.1.1 running on Synology.
>From the info found here i installed the following plugins
CCH 2.11.94
SDT 5.11.12
and on the squeezebox touch the Custom Clock applet

Now i would like to now if i perform the right steps to take full
advantage of the SDT plugin. Via the plugin i set it to my display
language and region nl-BE and BEXX0130:1:BE

On the touch, i go to Extra's - SuperDateTime : there i can see my
desired wheater info
to set the screen saver i went to Extra's - Custom Clock - and
selectedSDT Weather Celcius.
This gives me a default screen saver. Is that the correct procedure to
follow?

2nd the screensaver is not completely in my language: can i fix this?
As you can see in the picuture "(Sunset 18:16)" seems incorrect and also
"Precip 5"
33525

can i customize this?

thank you for the help and good work with this fine plugin!

|Filename: Screenshot_SDT.jpg                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33525|