TomS wrote:
> I am running squeezelite-x v2.7.16 on win10 - I use it to control other
> players, but turned on the player functionality to test your scenario.
> My LMS v8.1.1 is on Ubuntu 20.04.2.   All working fine so far on random
> song mix a few songs in - will let it play and report back if I see what
> you are seeing.
>
> Might check your LMS logs for anything interesting.  Also F12 in slx has
> some logging too, and you can add logging to squeezelite within slx with
> advanced options (-f <logfile>        Write debug to logfile)
>
> TomS

Okay, I have seen 2x now a pause for 10ish seconds at about 5 min into
an M4A (AAC, i.e. compressed) file.  It picks up where it left off
though.

On my LMS, I have AAC streamed directly to the player, or so I think
from the file types menu (Native).

33533

With this setting I see a pause at 5 min.

If I changed that "native" to "disabled" I assume LMS does some
transcoding and I *do not* see the pause at 5 min.

Most of my library is flac so I was lucky to catch it with this m4a.  I
will try a few more m4a (AAC) files to confirm.

TomS

|Filename: 2021-02-23_14-20-02.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33533|

SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)