Rescan button

Apologies, I realize that Material skin is based on the Classic (not
Default) skin, and that the problem is probably to do with the Classic
skin, but I'm posting here as it may attract more response from the
knowledgeable users here. :)

I have had 3 instances of LMS running to test this problem, 2 RPi and 1
Windows 10 pro, all with the same result.

If I go to Settings > Server Settings > Basic Settings, the Rescan
button alongside the LMS scanned folder does nothing when
clicked/pressed.

Could some kind soul test this to see if it initiates a scan for them or
not?

Thank you.

33561

|Filename: rescan.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33561|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/Hifiberry DAC HAT Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi