browellm wrote:
> I've been living in a metaphorical cave the last four years having
> subscribed to Roon, so I wasn't aware of this skin.  I have to say it's
> really outstanding work and I can really see myself coming back to using
> LMS as I've because rather disillusioned with the direction they're
> going in and the general resource overhead of it is just daft.

I had considered Roon because it does look slick indeed, but decided
against it because I don't like subscription models. (though I am happy
to just pay for content and pay for software). But without Material skin
I probably wouldn't have opted for LMS either. Craig did a great job on
that!

browellm wrote:
> Is it possible to add albums browsed or searched from streaming services
> to the favourites/library from the LMS/Material Skin interface or do I
> need to manually favourite them directly within the streaming platform
> interface?

Works for me in Qobuz and Spotify (using Material skin, with the plugins
for those).