cpd73 wrote:
> Feature release, main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  When showing volume-popup show all volumes if in sync group.
  -  If player is in sync group, then add a button next to
  > volume-slider (in main toolbar) to show volume-popup with all
  > volumes.

Would it be possible for the popup to be scrollable? I have a sync group
with too many players to fit on my phone's display.

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired