cpd73 wrote:
> Yeah, I'm in two minds about this. I never liked having so many settings
> entries in the main menu, but it's now a -little- more involved to get
> to those.

I really like MS, but (fwiw) I much preferred having the 3 settings
menus listed in the first dropdown.

I'm all for 'simplicity' in UI design, but a menu with just two entries
in it (Settings, Information) seems underpopulated/inefficient from a
usability angle, especially since I suspect people will access the
Server settings more often than the Interface or Player settings. (I do,
but I realise that I could be the exception rather than the rule.)

>  p.s. You can access player settings, etc, either via scrollng to the
> bottom of the 'Settings' dialog...

Perhaps there could be discreet links to the other settings pages at the
-top- of the Settings dialog, to eliminate all the scrolling?

Thank again for all your work on MS.

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10) on a
Pi4.