Hmmm maybe try in host mode instead..
I had to use host mode as with bridge mode and pinkdot's package (even
when stopped) I wasn't able to add any players to this lms instance.
Eventually after while I uninstalled package and got it working in
bridge mode.

I might me wrong but from my experience if your docker container crashed
after few seconds then you most likely have permission issue with
/config.

If your container works but it does not behave as expected then probably
its ports issue/conflict

PS wasn't playlists folder supposed to be /playlist not
/playlists? That should not make gui inaccessible though.

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)