TomS wrote:
> That's very cool.
>
> Sorry for asking, but is there a few lines for actions.json that will
> add the player settings?  I can see the icon should be music_note, but I
> can't figure out what the URL should be for the iframe (or what the call
> should be).   Sadly I'm not a knowledgeable js programmer, but
> definitely know enough to break things.
>
> TomS

Server & player settings:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "system":[
  {
  "title":"Server settings",
  "script":"bus.$emit('dlg.open', 'iframe',
'/material/settings/server/basic.html', 'Server settings')",
  "icon":"dns"
  },
  {
  "title":"Player settings",
  "script":"bus.$emit('dlg.open', 'playersettings')",
  "icon":"music_note"
  }
  ]
  }

Note: 2.3.2 will have better icons for server and player settings...

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.