mherger wrote:
> Are you running the latest and greatest version?
> Unfortunately your server.log is only a small snippet. Please use the
> link to download the server.log.zip file.

Hi, it is working again after I updated. I have to say though that
updates are not indicated in the material skin - you have to got the
trad skin to be notified. Also, material skin will not display the
plugin version. And MAI is not listed under active plugins. But yeah I
should have had a more thorough look into it.
It now displays the reviewer's name too.
I didn't post the whole server.log as I didn't want to clutter the whole
forum with a 4mb file full of garbage.
Albums whose review is displayed now but wasn't before include Chvrches
The bones of what you believe Killers Hot fuss or Joni Mitchell For the
roses

dsm 6.2.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 8.0 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- plugins:
material skin, mai, podcasts, musik - folge mir, squeezelite-x, squeeze
ctrl