SpiderJon wrote:

> Re: Re-enabling the sqlite_stat4 table in "Other methods to improve
> performance" on your 'LMS DB Optimizer info page'
> (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsdboptim/).
> Where is  Makefile.PL?  And is there anything else you need to do after
> uncommenting the line '-DSQLITE_ENABLE_STAT4'  to get things going?

It's part of the perl module DBD::SQLite's source code, which
unfortunately means you have to re-compile it.
On the plus side, it only takes a few minutes and you get a shiny new
SQLite version for free.

Or, if your LMS is running on 32bit Arm or 64bit x86, I could upload
some binaries which may work.

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | TUI |
Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music |
Announce | EventTrigger | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...