Shozzer wrote:
> II did a complete clear and rescan but funnily enough that seemed to
> take longer. I will have to keep an eye on that.

I'm moderately confident that the plugin's DB settings do not adversely
affect performance (unless the system runs out of memory, but in this
case, the DB performance settings shouldn't have been "Maximum" in the
first place)
However, if this persists, the next step would be to determine during
which step of the re-scan the slowdown occurs,

> There is one side effect I am experiencing. The Control Panel refuses to
> open. I restarted my Windows 10 PC and tried to open the panel. It
> opened straight away. I closed it and tried again a short while after
> and now it refuses to open. Any pointers on this please?
tbh, my first take would be that it's unrelated to the plugin. However,
this should be easy to check; De-activate the plugin, restart LMS, check
if it happens again (under the same circumstances).

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | TUI |
Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music |
Announce | EventTrigger | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...