Glad it is working.

I am happy to make small changes and tweaks based on feedback. There are
a few minor cosmetic errors, but I thought it was better to get
something out and get feedback on it then spend more time polishing...

In terms of Flatness, I can easily re-enable it. I think it was
commented out in the original install that I had.

regarding making the center frequencies on the EQ editable. I assume
that you mean being able to change the frequency that is amended by the
slider? So for example with 2 bands you would be able to apply changes
to say 80hz and 10000 Hz rather than the default 60/15360.

I will need to confirm that the back-end supports this, but it is doable
from a front-end perspective. Some questions for you:
- Would you see this feature as being a change to default settings or a
change for a specific preset - I think the latter would be easier to
do.
- I think that frequency values need to be limited 20-20000 should
cover the bats and whales amongst us.
- If you enter frequency ranges out of sequence e.g, 80; 3000, 400
8000,1000 . Then they will be stored in this order, I can probably
enforce ordering, but it will be a pain to do and will probably be
painful to use.
- How would you want to activate. Double-clicking the frequency?