pgf wrote:
> I'm kind of a luddite when it comes to choosing what to listen to.  (But
> not, of course, when it comes to how I listen to it.  I've been using
> LMS for at least 10 years, so that makes me very advanced, right?  ;-)
> )
>
> I only want to choose music in a few simple ways.  So:  Under the
> Setting-->Home screen items, the only box checked is "My Music" -- no
> "Radio", "Favorites", etc.  And under the "My Music" gear icon, the only
> boxes checked are "Album Artists", "Albums", and "Genres".    In
> particular, "All Artists" and "Random Albums" are unchecked.
>
> And indeed, when I select "My Music" for any player, I only get entries
> for "Album Artists", "Albums", and "Genres".
>
> If I then select Genres-->[some-genre], I now have choices of "All
> Artists", "Album Artists", "Albums", and "Random Albums".  Why am I
> seeing "Album Artists" and "Random Albums" at this level, when I didn't
> see them at the top level?
>
> If it's meant to be that way, I guess that's fine, but if it's a bug,
> then I guess I'm reporting it.  :-)
>
> Thanks,
> paul

Can’t answer your question but why have “My Music” at all?
Did you know that you can pin Artists, Albums & Genres to the Home
Screen?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS