Because of the way my network is configured (the wifi is partially
firewalled from the home wired lan) I access the LMS web page from my
laptop via a forwarded port on an ssh tunnel.  This means that instead
of connecting to http://slimserver:9000, I connect to
http://localhost:9000.

This works fine except for just one thing in the Material UI.  If I try
to access "Configuration" from the context-sensitive menu on the "Player
settings" page, the attempt to connect fails, because a connection is
attempted to the IP address of "slimserver" on the lan, which is
inaccessible from wifi.

I'm not sure how that IP address is leaking back to the browser app, nor
do I know why the "Configuration" mechanism works differently than
everything else in Material, but it would be nice if it used the
"localhost" address instead.

paul