Man in a van wrote:
> Where In LMS do you mean ? :confused:
>
> pCP allready waits for 25 secs (I think), look in the boot log, Main
> Page > Diagnostics > Logs > Boot log and check how long it takes;
>
> This is mine, it took 29.5 secs
>

> If you want to adjust the wait time, go to Main Page > Wifi Settings >
> Network wait and adjust the figure to 100, save and reboot.
>
> This is what I have done :)
>
> ronnie
Where in LMS -> Material Skin -> Information - scroll down to Players.
MAC address showed zero's. I restarted Squeezelite and the MAC became
correct, but then LMS showed 2 piCore players, one with MAC zero and the
other was correct MAC address. Restart LMS fixed that. I was just
wondering if the setting in Squeezelite to tell it to wait for network
connect is in the PcorePlayer configuration.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.1.2 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.1.2 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model
B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)