erland wrote:
>  You have multiple files with same musicbrainz id and in this case the
> refresh operation will duplicate the entries for these files in
> track_statistics table every time refresh runs due to a bug in refresh
> logic. Typical scenario when you might have multiple tracks with same
> musicbrainz id is when a track exist both in a normal album and in a
> compilation album.

You hit the nail on the head with root cause.  I did a "GROUP BY" on the
SELECT statement that creates the temp table and duplicate musicbrainz
tags are definitely evident.  I've seen some behavior as well that you
are predicting.

I have not looked deeply, but will this create an unbounded growth in
any TrackStat table?

I'll probably end up living with it :D.

-MrD
3 PiCore Players