frankd wrote:
> I have not seen any reference in this forum to the excellent Kodi Plugin
> for Squeezebox by Marcelveldt published and discussed in the Kodi Forum,
> thus a quick post to make the community aware:
> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=313912
>
> Together with other Kodi plugins (Lyrics and Artist Slideshow) this
> allows very nice visualizations of Lyrics and Artist pictures while
> having all advantages of the Squeezebox Infrastructure. I use this
> plugin on a raspberry pi OSMC installation connected to a TV and
> AV-Receiver and it works very well (some bug fixes and options are
> discussed in the thread).

Hi together,

very old thread... but just tried to install Squeezebox for Kodi 1.0.19
with an uptodate OSMC. Unfortunately the plugin even do not find my LMS.
Did you have success installation of the plugin in OSMC 2020.11-1?

Best regards
Michael

lms:
logitech media server version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ sat mar 6 01:45:13
cet 2021

squeeze-players:
duet - controller firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 receiver firmware: 77
2x radio - firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
raspberrypi 2b - pcp 7.0.0/ squeezelite v1.9.9-1364-pcp
transporter - firmware: 87
softsqueeze 3.9.2 on win 10 / squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on win 10
squeeze player 1.3.21 on s7/android 8.0.0

controller:
android phone - squeezer 2.2.3/ material skin 2.3.4