fletch wrote:
> I don't allow autoupdates, so synology has not killed my LMS yet but I
> know once I do, LMS will be broken.
>
> So I went ahead and set up the docker version. And it is up and running
> but no longer sees any of my media
>
> One of my main music folders is called Multimedia and everything flows
> below it. With the stand alone, this worked fine but with the docker
> version it can't see the subdirectories below multimedia where
> everything is located.
>
> Is there a work around for this or is this a limitation of the docker
> version?
>
> Thanks.
>
> ps This image verification takes too may try's to get it right..is there
> some secret to it????

Found other users with same exact issue. You have to give all users (aka
everyone)  full access to you media folders , then everything works
though I am not sure this is a very safe solution for the  long-term.

I am going to figure out what user this docker runs under and see if
giving that specific user access to my media folder. This would be a
safer solution and if it works, I will post back.

Thanks for keeping LMS going!