I made the transfer to using Docker on Synology in order to be able to
use LMS on DSM 7 in the future and I had to do the move now since I
accidentally upgraded Perl to 7.3 which caused LMS to not start
anymore.

I have been able to setup and configure LMS in Docker on my Synology
running DSM 6 and I can play music from my library as well as my
favorite radio stations from URL:s.

However, when I enable Spotty 4.4.8 plugin and then start my Spotify app
on either my mobile phone or the desktop app (not the web app) I can not
see my LMS as a device to connect to from the Spotify app.

I have the following port set for the LMS image on Docker:
33921

LMS is working fine and all my (10!! ;) ) players are able to connect to
LMS that is now running on Docker. I just can't figure out what I am
doing wrong since I can't get Spotty to show up as a device to authorize
in my Spotify app?

|Filename: Docker on Synology - LMS ports.JPG                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33921|