Phil Meyer;207002 Wrote:
> I'm using customscan_multiplecustomtagsalbums with scanning module
> "Mixed Tag" and a Level 1 tag name of "CONCERTDATE".  I notice that
> there is no "level 1 name" field (where there are name fields for
> subsequent levels). The "Menu Name" parameter is the name of the first level,
> so thats the
reason why there isn't any "Level 1 name" parameter.

Phil Meyer;207002 Wrote:
> The only minor issue is that when browsing, after selecting a date, I
> get a list of album titles, but the browse PWD says "Libraries  / Live
> / Concerts  / Dates  / Songs".  Going down another level reports
> "Libraries  / Live  / Concerts  / Dates / Songs / Songs".
> If you use the download links to get the latest version of this menu it
should now be corrected so it says "Albums/Songs" instead of
"Songs/Songs"

Phil Meyer;207002 Wrote:
> I have another menu like above, but with the first level being YEAR, and
> the second level being CONCERTDATE.  This works, but reports all
> possible years, even if there are no albums with a CONCERTDATE in the
> chosen year (first level should filter out the years with no concert
> dates).
> If you use the download links to get the latest version of this menu it
should now be work as you like.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))