Sounds seems to have stopped working with Stefan's version of Squeeze
Player on Google Play Store. This is a new issue since last couple of
weeks. I use it on my Android TV box and have tested it on my Android
phone with the same results.

Android Squeeze Player still works fine with my library and other
streaming sources. I still have BBC iPlayer and iPlayer Extras (just to
do back to back in case of issues such as this) and they won't play
either now.

BBC Sounds still works with my hardware player SB Touch and a a
different virtual one called Vortexbox Player resident in my music
server (which I think is related to SqueezeLite). So does BBC iPlayer
and Extras in a limited way.

The log error returns a single line which is pasted below.

ProtocolHandler::_getIDForBroadcast (1491) No schedule found
[21-03-29 16:15:24.8519] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131)
Error: Select task failed calling
Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: open2: fork failed:
Cannot allocate memory at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/Slim/Player/Pipeline.pm line 138.
; fh=Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTPS=GLOB(0x265d23c0)

VortexBox 2.3 (Fedora Rel 20) on old Celeron laptop with mounted 2TB
drive. 2 x Squeezebox Touch, one on Yamaha YSP1000 soundbar with
XLS300-PR sub, one on Naim NAIT 3R with B&W P4 speakers both of 1998
vintage. PC desk using server's built in VB (Linux Squeezlite) player, 2
x Android TV boxes with option to run Squeeze Player, various Android
tablets and phones with option to run Squeeze Player.