I'm on the latest editions of LMS nightly build 8.2 and UpnpBridge
(1.49.13) on Windows. I now get this in two installations when trying to
access the plugin:
404 Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/UPnPBridge/settings/basic.html.

I have to go through the plugin overview and settings from there to see
the error since under the advanced tab the plugin is no longer to be
found. The preferences is still stored under the prefs in LMS, so I'm
able to play with me upnp connected playes (Oppo 205 and KEF LS50
Wireless II). But I can't access the settings nor restart the plugin.

I've tried uninstalling the plugin via plugin-tab, restart LMS and then
re-install but it will not re-surface.

I've done one new adjustment to the filesystem on both systems though.
Enabling UTF8 in Windows regions settings and via the LMS service -
registry hack (C:/PROGRA~2/SQUEEZ~1/server/SqueezeSvr.exe
--charset=utf8). I need this since I was missing some music files
compared to my to NAS systems. Now they are there with the UTF8 setting.
But UpnpBridge dosen't seem to like it? Please advice.

Did the re-install after this. UPnPBridge is still viewable in the
folder section under 'ProgramData'.

Still: This is one of the best plugins for LMS ever. Thank you so much
for the good and hard work, Philippe!

Server - LMS 8.0.0, WinServer (32Gb ram, raid), 6K album library, LMS
cache on SSD (ntfs)
3x Squeezebox Touch, 2x Squeezebox Radio, 2x Squeezebox Boom
1x upgraded Transporter (wired) via Holfi system
1x KEF LSX (wired)+sub via upnpnbridge,

2. site - LMS 8.0.0 (LmsUpdate), Synology NAS DS216+II, (8Gb ram,
raid0)
1x Squeezebox Touch, 1x Audio Pro C5 via DLNA

Plugins: Music & Artist Information, Material Skin, Custom Browse/Scan,
UpnpBridge, Tidal HiFi