MichaelFFM wrote:
> Hi, some more Information.
>
> Iam currently running LMS 8.0.1 and also i updated DSM to 6.2.4. but
> nothing changes when i try to install LMS 8.1.1 same error message. So
> we have to wait of answer from Pinkdot or others.
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael

Hi,

quick question! Where did you manage to get the LMS 8.0.1 update? I'm
failing to find the installation file... it looks like it's no longer
available anywhere, even on Pinkdot's official repository.
Was LMS 8.0.1 released by Pinkdot or maybe someone else?

On a different note, the latest LMS 8.1.1 does not install on my DS218+,
even after updating to the latest DSM 6.2.4! Quite strange....